There is no limit to how fast and how far you can grow within Sidebrief. When you become a Team Member, you join a startup that invests in Rock Stars like you! You will not only make an immediate impact on the business but will help us continue to build a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success. Sidebrief is hiring and we are currently reviewing applications for the following temp – permanent positions.
Sidebrief is hiring Partnership & Growth Graduate Intern
Growth and Partnership | Remote
- Assist in conducting partner’s assessment and partners mapping.
- Responsible for the management of documentation for partners related activities as per Sidebrief standards
- Record and archive minutes of meeting and visit reports to partners and relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate, and follow-up with Sidebrief field Programme Managers on recommendations and action points
- Responsible for archiving and documentation of partnership project data.
- Prepare, keep and update copies of partners’ and projects’ files.
- Provides general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning and printing for partnerships team.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filling system of partnership program Admin related files.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems and inquiries.Assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments for partnerships team.
- Maintain and update contact lists for partners
- Provide general support to visitors and clients.
- Ability to work effectively with others, adaptable and flexible.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work sensitively with people from various cultural and social backgrounds.
- Maximum One year or less of Experience
- Computer literacy, particularly in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Planning, coordination, and reporting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to Sidebrief values.
Sidebrief is hiring Sales Graduate Intern
Sales | Remote
- Data entry and maintenance of customer/license information and status updates
- Follow up on initial contacts and set tasks for future
- Maintain records of telephonic interactions, assign tasks for follow up to others, if appropriate
- Compiles data; maintains information in license database
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1 year of work experience experience in a related field
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with precision and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use a laptop and various software, including MS Office, browsers, subscription research services.
- Experience with CRMs or Database.
- Experience with conditional statements and / or formulas in Excel.
Sidebrief is hiring Social Media Graduate Intern
The intern will work directly with the Team Lead and Community manager to help create and develop artwork for display on Social media, Newsletters and print media . Experience with design tools will be needed.
- Brainstorming with the team to come up with image ideas.
- Preparing and designing rough draft illustrations according to client specifications.
- Creating complete illustrations by combining painting, hand-drawn and digitally created images.
- Refining image design using illustration software.
- Enhancing the design concept using a wide range of colors and graphics.
- Ensuring that printed illustrations meet specified color and quality standards.
- Portfolio of completed illustrations.
- Prior work experience as an Illustrator, graphic designer, or similar.
- Drawing, painting and digital drawing skills.
- Knowledge of image editing and design software.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong conceptual and artistic skills.